Wednesday 29 May 2013

Stocking up…

I have fallen by the wayside. I see that every so often other bloggers do the same. Some are truly addicted and come back to share. Others, like me, find it harder to do this. I haven't had much to say 's all, so I haven't posted recently.

I've been invited by a local shop keeper, Anita, (in Brixton) to sell in her lovely shop, Diverse Gifts. She's taken my brooches, needlecases and a bag. Her shop has been around for 12 years, which is a long time by today's standards. Her main interest is jewellery, and she has some lovely things in her shop. Restocking might be difficult but Anita is happy to take stock as it's being made, so I think it may work well. She is a lovely, laid-back person and I like visiting, so if you are ever in Brixton, feel free to drop in!

No comments:

Post a Comment